Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful #6

A list of things I'm thankful for:
  • Our property at Silver Lake
  • Friends
  • The Shed
  • My camera
  • My truck
  • Moxie
  • A full belly
  • Zoloft
  • My camera
  • Good beer
  • My Relay friends
  • Twix
  • My Girl Scouts
  • Grocery coupons
  • My laptop
  • Etsy.com
  • Quiet time
  • Blogger.com
  • My camera
  • My iPod
  • Good health or medicines when needed
  • An unlimited text plan
  • Canvas shopping bags
  • Non-fat Chai Lattes
  • Good books
  • My online friends
  • Antique malls
  • TiVo
  • My camera

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm......" Quiet time "
    I remember the moment you were typing this list...NOT SO QUIET!!!
    Here's to hiding out in momma's room with a good book, good beer and a good sister. :)
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete