Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally...my coffee is cozy. Thanks Kathy!

I received this fabulous gift (picked just for me can you tell?) in the mail the other day. Thanks for thinking of my Kathy!! And, thanks for putting an end to that secret - it was killing me! : )

Kathy made these Coffee Cozies for a Cure for a FUNdraiser. Not only will your coffee be cozy, 100% of the sales goes to the Relay For Life of Beaverton. She is selling them for $3.00 each or two for $5.00. Kathy will also be at HOPE for the Holidays Expo - a Relay Holiday Bazaar on Nov. 15th Red Lion @Jantzen Beach hotel. (I'll be there for a bit too, only I'll just be shopping!) Contact Kathy at kathycina@gmail.com to order your very own.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome my friend. Glad you like it! Thanks also for the plug...I'll have photos posted (hopefully) by this weekend! Need to finish the first 200 of the little buggers! ;-)

    Hey, if you can get me cotten fabric for the Ravens, I'll get one made for Jamie...I just haven't seen anything locally...Kathy

    ReplyDelete