Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting closer to completing the front room and my office!

My chair finally came in today - I'm one step closer to being finished with the front room and my office!!

  • New paint - 3 coats of metallic creamy copper - CHECK
  • New curtains - red spice - CHECK
  • New curtain rods - brushed nickel - CHECK
  • New chair - black, lunar from Dania - CHECK
  • Swap out small bookshelf for small black table - CHECK
  • New print - Laugh as much as you breath, Love as much as you Live - CHECK
  • New lamp & light fixtures - still looking...
  • Update a few photos in frames - still working on that...
  • Stain oak bookcase black - still drying...
The chair is black, but more of a charcoal-black color. To get the full black one, it would take another 3 to 4 months and I'm not sure if I want to wait that much longer or not. This one may just work out for me! It's comfy - I can't wait to sit and read a book in it.

As soon as I'm totally done with this room, I'm moving to the living room. I'd like to paint a wall or two and get a new lamp in there too...we'll see what I get done.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great...wanna come organize my office & craft room after you get done with all your rooms? ;)

    ReplyDelete