Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo

The 2010 Relay For Life of Hillsboro kick-off was on Saturday afternoon. I was busy helping people register their teams, and ended up missing the entire presentation. I know a lot of great information was given out, as well as yummy Halloween treats.

We were hoping for a better turn out, but were able to register 40+ teams for the 2010 Relay. Are you interested in joining my team (Tami's CUREageous Sprites) or starting one of your own?? If so, let me know! Go to Relay For Life of Hillsboro for more information. The theme for this year's Event is 'A Fairytale Fairwell to Cancer'. We'd love to have you join us in the fight against cancer!

To go along with the fairytale theme, all of the Relay Committee wore wings. And, because our kick-off was also on Halloween, a few of us dressed up too. I'm an Earthy, sprite...something or other...

No comments:

Post a Comment