Sunday, November 22, 2009

The fun is always with the glue

When I did daycare, I was always looking for crafts to do with the kids. And, as anyone knows, holiday projects are the best! A few weeks ago, Kallie called to tell me that she wanted to do a 'hand turkey project with me'. Dylona had gotten out their Thanksgiving decorations and had all of the turkey projects that Kylah and I had done. Several of them were turkeys made out of Kylah's traced hand. Kallie wanted one too.

Doesn't your heart smile just hearing that? Mine did!

Because I was going to be at their house, I brought some stuff with me to make turkeys. Ivie was spending the day there too, so I helped each of them make a 'hand turkey'. I did all of the cutting, and the girls were happiest putting on gobs of glue. (ahh...get it..."gobs" - turkeys gobble. Okay, okay...back to blogging...)

Hand turkeys 2009:

No comments:

Post a Comment