Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun is had by all at Ikea

I conned Jamie in to going shopping with me on Saturday by making him breakfast in bed. He'd had a long night of cards, lost money and consumed a lot of alcohol, but I let him sleep late and made everything he likes to eat. He agreed to go. : )

We have been looking for the perfect chair for our front room for years. We had one, but when Moxie was a puppy, she destroyed it. We had left her at home for a while, her ball got stuck under the chair, and she dug and dug and dug until she got to it. Needless to say, we had to throw out the chair. We think we've found one that we both like, but we've done a lot of shopping to find it! And now that I've painted the room, I want the chair!

One of our stops yesterday was Ikea. I can spend hours there...Jamie can not. (Actually, I can only spend hours there during the week when not everyone else in Oregon is there with thier kids.) But, we were out, and I had some things to take back. After Jamie told me he didn't like most of the shelving that I had picked out, we left - only to find two beautiful rainbows! And look, one of them leads directly to Ikea! : )

I sent this picture to my friend Kathy
- she spends way more hours at Ikea than I do!

We did find a new DVD shelf thing that we both liked. We don't have a ton of DVD's, but the Wii games are the same size and had taken over. I took a picture of the instruction book - look how much fun it is to put together items from Ikea! (By the way - Jamie and I decided to stay dressed - you're welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment