Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Should have snagged a pumpkin pie!

I had about 40 minutes to kill before I did my food pantry pick up this morning. I had my camera, it wasn't raining, so I decided to go to a little park by Makena's school.

There were a couple of women there walking their dogs. One asked if I was scouting out a location for a photo shoot - me?!? - "nope" I told her "just taking pictures of the park". "Oh" she had a surprised look on her face.

It's a very small park, but I found lots of great things to take pictures of.

When I arrived at the food pantry, someone else was making a delivery. I immediately spotted small, individual pumpkin pies - yum! I began unloading my truck, and both men went behind the van, I stared at the pies...

Would anyone notice?

Was I drooling?

Maybe I'll just see how fresh they are?

Then the men came back around the van and asked if I needed help unloading. Damn...missed opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment