Thursday, October 2, 2008

Playdate with Ivie

Ivie Rose came to spend the day with me today. She got here early, so we rested (I had coffee) a bit while watching some Dora the Explorer and Monster's Inc. It's been a while since I've seen those!

We had breakfast (okay, Ivie had breakfast...I waited for Jamie to make mine) and then it was time to play. We did a few puzzles and then played ball...

that's the most exercise that ball has gotten in a long time!

Then Ivie helped me get out the Halloween decorations. We tried to decorate Moxie, but she wasn't going for it.

We played a little more and then it was time for another movie. Can you guess what we're watching??

Ivie calls it "Me-mo"

After lunch we read some books, did more puzzles, talked to Uncle Jamie, took a nap (no, I didn't get one - I had some work to catch up on) and then we went for a little walk and played some more.

Whewww...what a day! I had fun tho - thanks for playing with me Roses!!

"Why I smiled today" - trying to learn Ivie's new words...I'm still unsure about some of them! That girl can go on and on as long as I answer her with "really?" or "oh yah?" every few seconds! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment