Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I know

I see that I've been doing quite a few lists lately. Actually, I have several lists in order to get through the day - I must need to be blogging them too.
  1. People who are too lazy to use their blinkers shouldn't be driving.
  2. Pedestrians shouldn't have the right away UNLESS they can quickly walk across the street like a normal human. (Get out of the way!)
  3. Driving while flossing your teeth probably isn't a good idea. (I actually saw this today.)
  4. People should have to pass a test in order to reproduce.
  5. My Toyota Tundra is better than Jamie's Mercedes E430.
  6. Filling out State and Federal forms for payroll taxes sucks.
  7. Bleached, bell-bottom pants never came back into style. (I saw this today too.)
  8. A cafeteria full of 6th graders can be very loud and make your ears hurt.
  9. Recycled rubber flooring costs a lot more money than I thought it would.
  10. TiVo is one of the best inventions! (When it's working correctly that is.)

I do list because my momma does lists. Thanks for being organized Lady - love you!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...Victor & I aren't the only ones that have seen someone FLOSSING while driving their car....If I would have had my camera with me, I would have taken a photo and posted it....LOVE your recycling pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete