Friday, October 24, 2008

Relay For Life of Hillsboro 2009

We had our first Relay Kick-off Rally for the 2009 Relay For Life of Hillsboro tonight. Yes, I know it's still 2008, but it's never too early to start FUNdraising!! Especially for something that is so meaningful.

We had a small turnout, but I registered 40 teams tonight - making a total of 46 teams currently registered for the 2009 Relay! What a great night! If you are interested in starting a team for the 2009 Relay go to www.relayforlife.org/hillsboroor - OR - if you are interested in joining my team (Tami's Full-House of Champions) you can do that there as well. Please let me know if you have any questions...and, as always, spread the word! We have grown a lot over the last couple of years, but it's been a good adjustment. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

The American Cancer Society is the largest, private, nonprofit source of funding for cancer research.

1 comment:

  1. Glad there are already 46 teams registered....I'll be sending out my email for folks to register. I'm wanting more of a FUNdraising committment, so we'll see what happens. As we get enough, I'll register more teams!

    ReplyDelete