Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We decided to go back out to Lakeview Farms Pumpkin Patch this year - we hadn't been there in about 3 years or so. I have to admit that I like Fir Point Farms (in Aurora) better now. We look forward to going with everyone to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, Jason had to work but Jamie was there to help with all of the pumpkins. (And to play with the kids of course!)

Kylah and TeaLee were first at the face painting station, then we went to take a few pictures. After that, we were off in the boat to ride ponies, play in a hay maze and find pumpkins.


Ivie loved the pony and was NOT happy to stop riding

gotta be quick to get all of them!

Makena found her pumpkin

Kylah & Kallie helping me find a pumpkin

the train ride back

one last ride...Ivie didn't make it very far tho and then wanted back on as they drove away

What's a farm without cute piggies!?!

You can always find the rest of my pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/amberzpix.

After the pumpkin patch, Jamie, Makena and I went to lunch at Elmer's. After we got home, Jamie was quickly back in bed and ready for a nap. Makena and I decided to go over to Tracie's. Dylona and Nikki had gone over there after the pumpkin patch and I hadn't seen her new house yet. TeaLee came back home with us to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment