Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why I love him

I found some pictures from a while back that can fully explain why I love Jamie. There are the obvious (he's damn good looking of course) and then there are the reasons why he makes me love him even more...
always silly...
what turkey?
you had to be there...
always helping out my mom
always supportive
Jamie & Kylah
Jamie & Makena
playing with the kids at Makena's bday party
making me calamari for Valentine's Day
coloring eggs with me because Makena wasn't home
Love you Honey!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great post! Great photos and fun times of Jamie!

    Okay, you are doing great...55 posts...go Amber go....or as Charlie would say -- Go Go Amber!

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! That was fun checking them out. What's not to love about that guy? He is a keeper. But hey...I happen to think he's pretty lucky to have you, too. You are lucky to have one another. And I'm lucky to have you guys in my life, too! Love you. Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete