Monday, August 11, 2008

Visiting

We decided to drive to Garibaldi yesterday to visit with some of my family. My Aunt Tami had come in for the week (they have a house in Rockaway), my Aunt Kari has been visiting from Michigan for a few weeks now and is leaving on Tuesday and my Aunt Cinda was just coming in from California for a couple of days. Rick had driven in for the day too - Gram had a full house! (She even let us bring all of the dogs in too!) She made a wonderful dinner; ham, potatoes, salads, veggies - everything was great and we came home very full! We love you all.

with Tami & Kari
Tami & Cinda looking at pictures - Tam is winking at me.

Jamie didn't win any money at poker on Saturday night - in fact, I think he said he was the first one out! I told him that we weren't having parties anymore if he kept loosing money. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment