Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Poor me...

So I had to make another doctors appt. today for my foot. I thought all was well, but it started hurting a bit again on Sunday and it's just gradually gotten worse. Sooo...she set up an appointment for an MRI on Friday and then an ortho appointment after that - basically because she doesn't know what else to do (or what she's doing I'm thinking). I'm supposed to wear my lovely splint again if I'm going to be walking around much over the next few days. I think I'll just continue to try to sit around on my lazy butt.

"Why I smiled today" - while trying to think of something, I realized that I talked to 3 of my closest friends on the phone today...all in one day!! (I don't enjoy talking on the phone much.) But they all made me smile today! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment