Friday, August 8, 2008

Overcast Friday

After many days of heat (which I love) it's a bit overcast this morning. I still have all of my windows open tho Mom - no worries!

I have my MRI this afternoon and then have to do a little shopping before a CASA meeting. Then, we are headed to the Hillsboro Air Show tonight - looking forward to some great fireworks! We can usually see the planes from our house, or watch them practice as we are on the 'flight path', but it's sometimes nice to go in for a closer look. Dylona & Jason will meet us at home and then we'll all head over - we have other friends meeting us there as well. I'll probably have pictures to post sometime later...

Enjoy the weekend!

For some reason, some of the comments posted have been deleted. I'm not sure why, but I do get a notice when a comment is posted so hopefully we've already read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment