Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday...Monday

I woke up this morning to more thunder and some rain. A bit strange when it's been so hot the last few days. I had gotten up earlier with Makena as her mosquito bites were really bothering her and she couldn't sleep. She also said that her hurt toe was itching - I couldn't help with that tho. She slept in and then has already taken another nap this afternoon. She has a friend coming to stay the night and then her birthday party is at Malibu Raceway tomorrow with her friends. She didn't want to wait to have it after her birthday, so we are having it early. She is a little worried about being able to drive with her foot bandaged up. Hopefully she'll be feeling better by then!

I downloaded all of my pictures from the lake this weekend - there were over 460 of them! I just don't want miss a thing! : ) I took a bunch on Dylona's camera too, as did she, that I will post after she sends them. (hint-hint)

Makena and I were supposed to go school supply shopping today but she's not in the mood to even walk to the kitchen. She's been putting it off thinking that if she doesn't see the supplies, she won't be returning to school soon. : ) Guess I'll be going by myself later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment