Monday, August 18, 2008

Walden Island - Day 27 - More 'fun in the sun'

Saturday was a full day of fun! Jamie and Chad made us breakfast that morning. Then they went out on the wave runners while my sister and I talked and relaxed. Jamie brought Kylah back to the island with him so she could play with Makena while Dylona & Jason got things ready for the day. Then my sister went out on the wave runner with Chad. It was her first time, and although I don't think she was too impressed, she did get to swim and cool off in the lake. Jamie and Chad then played some horse-shoes before getting ready to go out in the boat.

I decided that I wasn't going to go out in the boat today as my foot seemed to be bothering me a little and I didn't want to push it. (I did good right???) Dylona stayed back with me to try to get Kallie to take a nap. They were gone about 3 hours - I think Kallie slept for about 30 minutes of that. : ) Makena took my camera with her so that I could have some pictures.

Jason was the first one out on the tube...

Then Chad went out...and apparently did a great flip.

Jamie was out next, three different times. He was trying to do some tricks and apparently almost lost his shorts.

Then Kylah went out on the tube with her dad. She seems fearless for a 4yr old! When she got back, she told me that I missed out on all the fun!

Jason taking a little break

Dylona & Jason went out on the wave runners for a while, so the girls stayed to play with us. I walked down with Makena and Kylah to watch them swim - we just couldn't keep them out of the water!

Kylah wanted Makena to do a handstand

No comments:

Post a Comment