Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh how my garden grows...

There is finally some progress in my garden! The black cherry tomato plant is growing like crazy and has 8 to 10 green ones on it. There is one cucumber as well as 2 other starts. Just a flower still on my zucchini...but I'm hopeful!

We are off to the lake again tomorrow morning sometime. Dylona, Jason and the girls will be staying the weekend (4 days) with us as well as my sister and Chad. We know it's going to be a HOT weekend, so we're planning for that. I really hate being in this foot boot, and know I won't really get to do anything, so I'm already whining about that! I guess that just means I get to take a lot more pictures. : )

1 comment:

  1. Have FUN and stay COOL at the lake...Take lots of photos and have folks wait on you hand and foot...or at least try to let them wait on you (I know how much you hate that).....Kathy

    ReplyDelete