Monday, August 4, 2008

Good Ol' Monday

We were thinking of staying an extra day in Garibaldi, but Papa wasn't feeling well and was trying to get some rest. He took us out to an all-you-can eat Chinese food buffet (Makena was in heaven) and then we went back to their house to rest before leaving Sunday evening. We hope Papa is back to his self again soon!

I wanted to share some pictures from the weekend...

Momma's new nightstand
one of her 'finds' at Cart'Ms
the mirror that was going to the lake but is now staying home - I found a much smaller one for the lake
the cool bins I found - they will go to the lake
some goodies from Momma
Gram gave this to me for my new clothesline at the lake - it's staying home too! : ) It looks too cute in my laundry room.
hangin' out on Saturday night

"Why I smiled today" - I woke up with Makena snuggled against me softly snoring. She has been stuffy with allergies for a few days now, but she was sound asleep. My angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment