Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No more rain!

After having so many beautiful days in a row, I'm still not ready for a little rain. Even tho it's warm out (maybe I could pretend like I'm in Hawaii) I just don't want it!! Can you see me crossing my arms & pouting??

Makena's bday party is tonight at Malibu Raceway - which is outside - so another reason we don't want anymore rain. We planned the party later at night in the hopes that it wasn't going to be too hot...it will be perfect if it just stays clear and in the low 70's. I couldn't talk her into having her party after her actual birthday, so we are having it two weeks early. We are planning to have a BBQ at home on the 30th to celebrate with family/friends as well. I'm off to pick up the cake and goodies for tonight...

"Why I smiled today" - Makena had her friend Hailee stay the night last night and Moxie was laying just outside her bedroom door this morning. I told her not to go in a wake up sister...I went in to put something in my bedroom and came back out to see that Moxie was already gone. Then I heard Hailee say "Hi Moxie" - she was sleeping on the trundle bed so Moxie figured she would just climb right up there and wake up Hailee! I guess she did what I told her and didn't wake up her sister. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment