Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Farmers Market

I talked Jamie in to going to the Orenco Farmers Market today in Hillsboro. We picked up some great fruits & veggies and a VERY yummy cheesecake. I also picked up this bunch of beautiful flowers. I love going to the markets.

When we go home, Jamie made a shake for each of us using some of the new fruits. Then we layed around for a bit (I snuck in a little nap) before we headed to the grocery store. He doesn't usually go with me (mostly because he just costs more money!) but he tagged along to be sure I got the goodies he wanted.
"Why I smiled today" - I got to see Makena for a minute when she picked up some books. She has been at her dad's since Wednesday and won't be home again until Friday. I don't like it when she's gone for so many days at a time...I try to call every couple of days. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment