Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vegas Baby!

We made it home from Vegas yesterday (Monday)...after 6 days, we were ready! Yes, we were supposed to be home on Sunday, but Jamie had to be on-site for another job there at 2am...so we stayed an extra day and caught an extra show. We went to 7 shows in total and ate at some wonderful (wonderful) restaurants! I'll update my blog soon with photos and info...I have over 220 emails to catch up on and still need to find my desk after being gone a week. Oh...and lots of other blogs to read too!

We did miss the snow here in Oregon, but I hear there is going to be more so that's good! Our flight was only bumped 1/2 hour due to weather and the drive home wasn't too bad.

"Why I smiled today" - I woke up in my own bed with my own pillows...I love my bed and pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment