Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time for one more

I did a lot of catching up on my blog today and I have just one more...

I had to drive a part out to Jamie in Wilsonville today, so on my way back I stopped by Dylona's house to surprise them. I accidentally woke up Kallie (sorry D) and played a bit with Kylah - I didn't have much time as I had to pick up Makena from school. Dylona mentioned that it 'may' snow this weekend while we are gone...I hope we don't miss it! I know it's not going to be hot-hot in Vegas (65 is better than 30 tho) but I don't want to miss any snow that we do get. I haven't decided yet if I'm bringing my laptop to Vegas, so I'm not sure if I'll be blogging or not. I haven't even decided what I'm packing to wear...guess I'd better get some laundry done!

Jamie ended up getting to leave the job site early today...he ordered Happy Panda Chinese on the way home. I had a Girl Scout Cookie meeting tonight so that my troop will be ready for cookie sales to start in January. (Wooo-whooo!) I didn't get home until 8pm, so Jamie & Makena had dinner without me...but they waited to have cake with me.

(what more could he wish for? he has me!)

Happy Birthday Honey!

So, last week Jamie tells me not to buy him a birthday present. "Why? What did you already buy?" I ask (I know him well) "Oh nothing." he says...with a big smile on his face. I don't tend to shop 'last minute' so I had already gotten him a few things - well he only got one of them today (saving the others for Christmas now) because he bought himself a new laptop. (He ordered a laptop online...didn't have to stand outside in the freezing cold for hours to get it!!) He "says" he needed a smaller one for traveling - I teased him that he just can't stand that mine is better. : )

Oh - Can you even believe that she already finished this huge jar of pickles??? (Yuck!)

"Why I smiled today" - all kinds of things! Jamie's birthday, eating Makena's yummy cake, seeing Kylah, Kallie & Dylona, some Christmas presents arrived, listening to new songs on my ipod, getting to try the new Girl Scout cookie, not having to cook dinner and now going to pack for Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment