Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Eve before Christmas Eve

I just realized tonight that we don't have anything for dinner for Christmas Eve dinner OR Christmas dinner!!! (I know - slackers!!) It don't think it just snuck up on me - maybe it was being snowed in. Jamie hasn't had any problems driving around and running errands, but I haven't gotten out. Makena and I have become couch potatoes...and we are very good at it!

Makena will be at her dad's on Christmas Eve, so Jamie and I still aren't sure what we are doing. Jaime M ('the other Jaime') is staying with us again for a few days so we may just go out somewhere with him. Makena will be home on Christmas, so I'd better start planning what we're gonna have for dinner! : )

Wishing you all a yummy food & drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment