Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Couple 'a things

  1. While at Fred Meyer last night, I was VERY excited to see that Hershey Kisses had new flavors! I bought a bag of each of the Cordial Cherry, Caramel and Peppermint. (I must like them...there aren't very many left.)
  2. I put that spray snow stuff on my front windows...not sure if I like it.
  3. Makena and I are taking a crochet 101 class on Friday...we need to make sure we taught ourselves to crochet correctly.
  4. On Saturday, we're going to the Rose Garden with Gram to see Celtic Thunder - a Celtic dancing/singing group.
  5. My damn foot is bothering me again...I think it's just the tendinitis tho.
  6. The laminating machine that I ordered came in, but they were out of the actual laminating paper (of course). I placed another order online as the stores were all out too.
  7. I put Christmas music on the radio in my truck, added some to my iPod and put a song on my cell phone.
  8. I am a total procrastinator lately...when it comes to actual work related things that is.
  9. Makena and I went shopping at Kohl's on Monday. She is much more fun to shop with now! (Her clothes are more expensive tho!)
  10. A friend sent me an email with cute little pictures on it. Here is one of my favorites...I'll send more later.

"Why I smiled today" - Jamie gave me the last chocolate chip cookie.

2 comments: