Thursday, December 25, 2008

NEW camera pictures

So...I'm having a TON of fun taking pictures with my new camera and changing lenses. I am looking to sign up for a class at PCC so that I can try to use all of the features that are available on this camera. Here are a few of the pictures that I took today...not to disappoint, I already have over 100 photos on my memory card!

the very first picture with my Nikon D90

Jamie making Christmas breakfast - in his new slippers

she likes the noise the camera makes

handing out our neighbor's gifts

look...sunshine!

Jamie getting ready for Makena

Makena was picking back up Jamie's snowballs

see the snowball Makena has?

she fell and then Jamie took the shot - the snowball is right at her back

The snowballs hurt a bit today...Jamie didn't mind that I had the camera, he just threw! No, we had fun playing out in the snow today and just hanging out. I love these days with my family and I love my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment