Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Kathy last week and forgot about it!

SIX THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY...
  1. FAMILY - Jamie and I are both lucky to have a great family that we enjoy spending time with! I wish we were closer to some of them to be able to visit more tho.
  2. FRIENDS - We also have some great friends that we get to spend time with too!
  3. HEALTH - We are thankful for our good health, as well as that of our family & friends.
  4. VOLUNTEERING - I enjoy the time that I spend volunteering. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, but in the end it always makes me happy.
  5. SNOW - The snow around here the last week has been making us smile - we love it!
  6. PICTURES - I have been looking over pictures that I have from the last 30 years...good memories that make me happy!

Okay...I think I'm supposed to "tag" other people to continue this. I'm gonna tag; my sister, Carol, Lindsey, Tiffany and Makena

1 comment:

  1. I guess "Tag" means we post 6 things that make us happy? Here I go....
    1 - Life in general makes me happy. There are so many opportunities to enjoy it if we just allow ourselves to.
    2 - Family and friends make me very happy too. New ones, old ones and those yet to be.
    3 - Oregon makes me happy. I like the fact that the ocean, the mountains, the woods, the small and big towns are all available within an hour or two drive. I also love the fact that we get to enjoy distinctive seasons.
    4 - Technology is another thing that makes me very happy. So many ways to connect and keep up to date with people that we may other wise not be in touch with. Not only that but there is so much education out there just at the tips of our fingers.
    5 - My dogs wagging tail :) Just the way she looks at me makes me smile!
    6 - Lastly, thinking about what makes me happy....makes me happy :) Thanks for having me think about it Red. Love you!

    ReplyDelete