Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our tree

I put on the holiday music and we decorated our tree on Sunday...




I love Hallmark ornaments...and have quite a few of them. We each get an ornament each year - something my Grandma Neena started many years ago. I've started a collection for Makena and Jamie...and try to continue with the series and add along the way. Sometimes we get more than one tho. : )

my ornament from 1986

My ornament from 1989 - #2 in the series

Makena liked mine, so I bought her this one in 2004 - #17 in the series

I bought this one for Jamie in 2005 - #18 in the series

another of my favorites - a glass blown pig

one of Makena's favorites - from Auntie Dylona in 1997
we bought this for Jamie in 2003 (for Duke)
for Jamie & I from Kylah in 2004 - Kylah laughing and Dylona talking (can't rotate the video)
I did a little research on the Hallmark ornaments (Mary's Angels specifically) and my #2 ornament is selling for over $90 w/damaged box. I would never get rid of mine, but wow! I'm glad that my step-mom saved these ornaments for me and that I've always been in the habit of carefully placing them back in their box.

No comments:

Post a Comment