Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas day! Makena got home this morning and was very excited to open presents! I tricked Jamie & Makena by not putting any name tags on the gifts...so they could shake them but they wouldn't know if it was theirs or not.

one more trick...I wrapped Makena's iPod over & over in different boxes
Box #1

Box #2

Box #3

Box #4

finally...the iPod!

Jamie's new slippers

Moxie giving Jaime Christmas kisses
and my surprise gift from Jamie & Jaime - I was SO happy!!!
After presents we sat around for a bit playing with our new toys. I talked Jamie, Makena and Moxie into going for a walk so that I could take a bunch of pictures with my NEW camera! Then we made dinner, sat around eating too much food and are now watching movies. I love spending times like this with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment