Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We had our annual holiday party Saturday night at The Flaherty's. The snow kept falling and we kept having fun! Jamie (Gonzales) and Linzie were out rolling around in it!! CRAZY girls!!!

(I must have had my camera on a weird setting because most of the pictures from Kylah's party and the holiday party were out of focus. hhmmm...maybe if I had my new camera!?! As always, you can view all of my pictures at www.picasaweb.google.com/amberzpix)

the best part of Christmas - kids with smiles!!

Makena got this from Tracie - we all agreed that it fits her well!

We got home around 10:30pm . The drive wasn't bad - the snow was nice and powdery, not icy. But the freezing rain was making the wipers freeze up. Jamie and I went out to measure the snow - it was at over 11 inches! I don't remember the last time we've had that much snow! I am planning on getting us up to Mt. Hood sometime soon for some snowshoeing.

The snow had a thick layer of ice this morning - I had to break a path for Moxie to go outside. Here is my snowman and back deck at 9am this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment