Monday, March 16, 2009

TeaLee's 9th Birthday Party!

After the parade we ran home to eat and put on dry clothes before heading over to SkateWorld for TeaLee's 9th Birthday Party!!
The Birthday Girl!
Makena & Hailee


TeaLee opening her gift from us
I think she likes the iPod! : )
cousins

We hope you had a wonderful Birthday TeaLee Ann!

I still can't believe that SkateWorld hasn't updated anything since I was going there years ago! The carpet is all torn up and really, really needs to be replaced - the ceiling tiles are falling out - I'm afraid to go into the bathrooms but I'm sure they need help too! They seem to be busy when we are there; it's a shame they haven't updated the inside at all.

We had to leave the party a little early as we had one last Girl Scout Cookie sale. It was cold, rainy and windy again so we stopped the sale a little early. We still have a few cookies if anyone is interested! The girls ended up selling just over 850 boxes - thank you all for your support! We will be going to Great Wolf Lodge in May.

Makena and I had to do a little grocery shopping after the sale and then went home to make dinner. I was exhausted from the day, so I took a long, hot bath and read a book. It was a good day though; lots of reasons to smile!

1 comment:

  1. Birthdays at Skate World are the best! I haven't been there in forever. Great, great photos!

    Glad to hear that your daughter turned out normal having teeth come in so late... I was debating Googling 'baby dentures' :) Glad I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete