Friday, March 20, 2009

Lovin' Blue Moon!

Thanks for the last-minute, late night date to Blue Moon girls. I know we all needed the distraction and it was nice to be out with 'my girls' again! Love ya!

Because my bigger camera was all packed up, I grabbed the smaller one just before walking out the door. (After walking around 23rd & 21st for a minute, I really wished I'd brought my bigger camera!)
just outside of Blue Moon

love her expressions!

window shopping on the way back : )

I have a couple of posts scheduled for when I'm gone - don't want you to think I'd forget ya! I may post while I'm away, it's been known to happen! : )

There was a slight change in plans, so we have to take Moxie to Grandma & Papa's tonight. She'll be enjoying her vacation in Garibaldi! I'm off to run a few errands and then pick Makena up from school. We also have one more (hopefully quick) stop at Famous Footwear and the library before I finish packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment