Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back home

Makena and I are home from Garibaldi. We got home earlier this afternoon and then spent a few hours trying to catch Makena up on her homework. After being home sick all last week, she has a lot of it to do! We had a great time in Garibaldi! I have more pictures to load later, but right now I'm off to bed. Jamie and Chad were up very late (or early however you want to look at it) playing Tiger Woods golf on the Wii. Since I was sleeping (or trying to) in the living room where they were, I didn't sleep very well. : ) Oh well...the boys had fun!

Jamie is out of town now for a few days. He had to go back East for a factory visit with some customers. He will be gone again next week to a conference in Vegas. Then we leave for our cruise the week after that - can't wait!! We are going on Western Caribbean cruise - Makena wanted to go someplace warm. Jamie's mom will be joining us too. We are currently trying to plan our shore excursions. (I'm actually trying to plan for the best photo ops!)

We've delivered most of the pre-ordered Girl Scout Cookies. If you haven't gotten yours, you should be getting them soon. If anyone is interested in more, let me know. Thanks again for your support!! The girls are very excited about planning a trip to Great Wolf Lodge! Thanks for stopping by last week to pick yours up Kathy - I haven't seen you in a while! Good to actually 'talk' to you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment