Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Amazon.com goodies!

I've gotten a few of my new camera gadgets in this week! I'm only waiting on a waterproof bag for the point & shoot Nikon (my older, smaller camera) - apparently they don't to make one for my D90 Nikon yet. : (

Makena will be able to use the point & shoot most of the time we are on the cruise. As I don't have anything waterproof for the new one yet, we will only have the smaller one when we are doing water activities. By the way, she does have her own Nikon point & shoot camera but it's my oldest one and the battery door opens up sometimes so she doesn't like it. Yes, we are spoiled!

A wireless remote for my camera - love it! It's the tiny thing in my hand.

my new camera bag - love it too! It fits all of my stuff, plus my laptop or books and look at all the extra space for new lenses!! I also ordered a new battery for the smaller camera and it came with this cute little table tri-pod. Obviously it is only for the smaller camera - mine is the larger tri-pod. (Which, sadly is too heavy to put on my bag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment