Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blogging FROM Spirit Mountain!

Yep...I'm at Spirit Mountain and blogging! I don't gamble...so I'm not be "pulled by the game" to play. : ) I just spent two hours with two of my very best friends and my beautiful sister...definitely worth $35!! We had some drinks and appetizers in one of the lounges. Sadly...we don't really get a chance to do that at home. (Although we really should!) I did go out and take a few pictures too...I just didn't want to lose my table so I had to rush back in.

The bus left for Spirit Mountain this afternoon at 1pm - we had a great trip here! I'm hoping someone wins 'the big bucks'!! We've already given away some great prizes...and have more for the ride home. I'm hoping everyone had a great time - that was the idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment