Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beautiful Oregon Spring Day!

After I dropped Makena off at school and did some actual work, I worked out on the Fit. I haven't yet tried the strength training as...well...I didn't want to. I do the yoga almost every day and like the aerobic, but decided to do the yoga with the strength training today. Whomever came up with the Jacknife and Plank exercises were just being mean! Thankfully, 45 minutes later I was done and in a hot (muscle relaxing) shower.

More work, a healthy lunch and then Moxie and I went for a long walk. I couldn't pass up the beautiful Spring day! (I thought about mowing the yard, but that idea passed quickly!) We walked for about 2 1/2 hours and I took some pictures around the neighborhood.






I did a few Relay things and then had to make a quick run to Target. Makena needs a new swimming suit and some shorts for our cruise, so I'm on the look out. She only really wants to shop at Hot Topic now, so it's easier for me to just bring some things home for her to try on. She's not even an actual 'teen' yet! Aaarrggg!

So now I'm on the couch trying to catch up on a few more emails, 3 weeks of Rachel Ray and the blog. Jamie left for a conference yesterday, and Moxie is still sleeping off her walk, so it's pretty quiet here.

Oh - apparently we forgot to mention to everyone that we are going on another cruise here in a few weeks. We are going to the Western Caribbean and can't wait! (Thankfully, Nikki & TeaLee will be staying here to take care of Moxie and Brandi for us.) I'm still looking into shore excursions that we can take. I really, really want to go parasailing and zip line, but Makena just wants to go someplace warm and read. : )

I'm loving the Daylight Savings change by the way - more daylight always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment