Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Final class

Sadly, tonight is the last of my camera classes. I'm thinking I may sign up for the next session, but I'd like to wait until we get some warmer weather. I have enough to keep me busy shooting right now anyways!

For our final assignment, we had to pick some of our favorites and blow them up to 5X7 or 8X10. It was hard for me to pick favorites...I had so many! I ended up picking out two from each week's assignment - which is probably more than I need but oh well. It's also a good experience to see the photos in a larger format.

I may not have many photos now until we return from our cruise, and then I'll have a ton of them to share! (That's a lie, I'll probably have a ton of them to share before we leave too!)

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad I wasn't there! Warren is so nice -- what class do you plan on taking? It was great meeting you and I'd love to keep in touch and talk photos :)

    ReplyDelete