Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Monday

After the rain (monsoon) that we had yesterday, I was surprised that there was any rain left for today! Never fear, Oregon followed through with more rain!

After our busy Saturday, our Sunday was rather uneventful. I did have a lot of emails and Relay stuff to catch up on though. Makena and I did a little clothes shopping for the cruise, but we were only able to find one dress for her. We are off to find shoes tonight...oh joy...she's not the 'shoe shopper' that I am. : ) We also stopped by Barnes & Noble as the newest book in a series that Makena is reading was finally out. I think she spent all of her allowance on new books! (Can't really complain about that tho.) Then we went to the library because she had a few other books on hold. I think she ended up reading 3 books yesterday - hopefully she'll have some left for the cruise!

We finally decided on some shore excursions last night, and we are very much looking forward to our upcoming cruise!

Crossing my fingers for some sun breaks today so that I can take Moxie out for a walk. She does not like the rain at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment