Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

Jamie brought the Wii Fit home for us for Valentine's Day and I finally got started on it last night. (I've been watching Makena & Jamie for tips!) Some of the games are fun, and others of them are just hard! : ) But boy can I hula-hoop!! And, let me tell you, I look gooood whirling around my living room with 5 pretend hula-hoops on! : )

I don't have any pictures from Valentine's Day or dinner because after helping out in the cookie warehouse and sorting cookies at home I was tired! We moved around 7,000 cases (12 boxes of cookies in each case) in less than 5 hours! That's a lot of yummy cookies!! Jamie took Makena and I to lunch after I got back home. We went to Lil' Cooperstown - one of my favorite places. We ran some errands and then while I soaked in the bath tub, they played on the Wii Fit and Jamie made dinner. Makena said she helped by staying out of the kitchen. (I'm gonna have to try that one!)

I found a recipe for home-made Mac N Cheese - the top of the recipe said 'comfort food' and it caught my attention! Plus, I can pretty much each pasta & cheese all day! (I know I shouldn't, but I can.) So that is what Jamie made us for dinner. We also had a yummy fruit salad and potatoes. I had picked up our favorite bottle of champagne (Tre Donne - gotta try it!) and we drank that while watching movies. Makena got Sobe, not champagne of course.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now Im craving Mac N Cheese , I will now have to drag myself to the store to get some . I will be in a cheese coma the rest of the day

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete