Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm here!

Yes, I'm still alive. This sinus headache/cold hit me hard this time - started with the headaches over a week ago, then chest congestion last Monday & Tuesday, to the sinus infection and ear aches Wednesday thru Saturday and back to the headaches again yesterday. Jamie has been giving me everything in the medicine cabinet and I'm out of bed today! I am feeling much better, but still have to carry the kleenex box around with me for a bit. I now have a TON of things to catch up on, so I'd better get to it. (My family is going to starve if I don't get to the store!)

I hope whatever I had doesn't hit anyone else! Drink your green tea and take your vitamins.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, sorry you have been so sick...it's going around everywhere. My nephew in SDiego has been super sick and Marilyn Dryke emailed me (from Maui) and this is the worst she's been as long as she can remember...she had to go get drugs (from a dr) on her vacation...I was HOPING you were up to FUN stuff...sorry it's your sinuses and a cold! ;-(

    Sending happy HEALTHY thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry sicko sister! :) Luv u.

    ReplyDelete