Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Japanese Garden

I didn't have a problem getting Makena & Haillee up in the morning - Moxie snuck in the room at 8:30am and did it for me! I made them breakfast and then waited and waited (and waited) for them to get off of the Wii. Finally they were ready around noon.

Because it was free admission day at the Japanese Garden, there were quite a few people there!

The next two photos are the same thing, just with different settings. The first photo shows the water "soft" or "smooth" and that is with an aperture setting of f22. The second photo shows the water dropping or more natural and that is with an aperture setting of f8. Then I just adjust my shutter speeds to the aperture setting to let in light. I use the f8 setting most often in my photos as it also blurs the foreground and background - focusing on the subject of the photo.


The photo was also taken with f8 - you can see the ripples in the water.

Hailee told me that photography looked uncomfortable because I was on the ground a lot. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment