Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Momma

I received this sweet Valentine's Day card in the mail from my mom the other day. Jamie and Makena also received cards, but mine was cutest. : ) Love you Momma!

She called me a while later in the day to let me know that she, Rudy & Packer were on their way to do some more gold-mining. ('Looking for our future' as my sister says. ) I think it's wonderful that they are able to take the RV and just go; wherever and whenever. It's so nice for them to just be able to get away!

Apparently the trip didn't go as planned, the snow put a little dent in the trip, but their new GPS system saved my mom's sanity! She loves that another woman can tell Rudy where to go! (I secretly love that too.) She called me back later to tell me that she named the GPS - she thought it was funny that Makena & I had named ours.
  • Mom & Rudy's - "Glenda" after Glenda the Good Witch in the Wizard of Oz. Mom said "Glenda showed Dorothy how to get home."
  • Mine - "Vivian" after Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I call her "Viv" - LOTS of good quotes from that movie! (Not all of them I can say out loud.)
  • Jamie's - "Beth" after the secretary's character in New's Radio sitcom. If you don't know Beth, she's not the most cooperative employee and a bit bitchy. (She's a red head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment