Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kylah & Kallie

Kylah & Kallie came to spend the day with us yesterday while their Mom & Dad were at work. We had a great day playing, we went for a walk and then played at the park. I took a bunch of pictures (are you surprised?) - Kallie wasn't too cooperative with me after a while. : ) I'd say "Cheese Kallie" and she'd growl "No" at me. I took those pictures too of course! Kylah says "You take a lot of pictures Auntie. My mom only takes like 3 a day." I told her "That's just because I don't get to see you every day like your Mom does." Jamie and I loved spending the day with them - we love you Kylah Teagan and Kallie Bug!

I'm going to share a few of my favorite photos - the rest are uploaded to my Picasa album. (Amber's Photos at right menu or www.picasaweb.google.com/amberzpix) If you click on the album that you want to view, 'slideshow' is at the top left and it's easiest to view them that way. After uploading them, I realized that there are a lot of 'favorites' and I took some out (I really did). You should just view the album! : )

"Cheeeese"





"No more pictures Auntie!"


Uncle Jamie was counting while Kylah was hiding right behind him

another hiding spot

Kylah counting while Uncle Jamie was hiding

looking for Uncle Jamie


time to go home

Yes, you've probably seen the hats before. We borrowed them from Makena.

No comments:

Post a Comment