Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope your Friday was as fun as mine! First, I picked up Kylah around 9am to help me deliver Valentine-a-Grams for Meals on Wheels. It took us about an hour and a half to deliver our 8 boxes. Kylah had on her beautiful red heart necklace for Valentine's Day (you can see it in the first picture) - she was a great helper! Thanks for coming with me Kylah!

Kylah had to walk up the street a while to find the perfect bushes for me to take a picture of her in front of. Loved it!

Half way through our deliveries, I found out that Makena wasn't feeling well and had stayed home from school. After I took Kylah home, I picked Makena up from her dad's and brought her home. (She was supposed to be going with a friend to Sun River for the weekend, but wasn't going to make it.) I made her some soup and tucked her in (on the couch) to read. I had to run to Costco for some 'necessities' and then had to be at my CASA child's school for a meeting. His teachers had only great things to say - which made me very happy to hear! It's such a great feeling to know that this boy is finding his forever home to love and care for him like he should be.

I then had a few errands to run and a quick stop in to Trader Joe's. Because I was eager to get home, (I felt like I had been gone all day) I did some very fast shopping. But, during my shopping trip...I got hit on! In a hurry...and not expecting that at all...I grabbed my items and ran out the door. It was after 5:30pm when I finally got back home...totally unusual for me! I don't like being gone all day, that's for sure.

I made dinner and now we're watching Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. If you haven't seen it, cute movie! PG-13, good music and funny. (Cover your eyes at the toilet scene tho!!)

OH - Jamie brought the Wii Fit home for us for Valentine's Day!! I've been waiting for weeks - can't wait to actually use it! (Even though I'm not eager to see my fat-self Mii.)

Happy Friday the 13th! I also hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow! I will be at the Girl Scout Cookie warehouse for 4 or 5 hours and then I'll be spending the day with Makena & Jamie. Just the two people I want to spend that very day with! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment