Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

We went over to my sister's house to watch the Superbowl. Good game, okay commercials, great half-time show! Tons of food and a lot of people at my sisters house - thanks T & Chad! We all had a great time and Jamie even won some money at poker!! I was on day 3 of a headache, so Makena and I went home a bit earlier than everyone else.
Chris bbq'ing and Cousin helping

beautiful baby Mia - everyone got a turn holding her!

Leah always smiles for the camera

Cracks me up - Cousin was trying to watch the game from outside (in window)

You'd think I would have had enough pictures from Saturday...nope! Here are some photos of cute stuff in my sister's yard.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of the backyard remind me of your moms backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, momma rubbed off on me in many ways :)

    ReplyDelete