Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

We had fun going trick-or-treating with the kids last night. It turned out to be a great night for them! They got lots of yummy candy - that they even shared with us!

Kylah (Princess Fairy)

Kallie (Ladybug)

Ivie (Purple Witch)

TeaLee (Hannah Montana) & Nikki (Sorceress)

The rest of the photos are at www.picasaweb.google.com/amberzpix

When we got home, all of the Capri-Suns were gone and there were even two returned to be recycled! (I had left a note on the door to let everyone know we would recycle empty pouches.)

We decided not to go up to the lake today...instead we're just gonna lay around and watch movies. Tomorrow I'll clean up the house (it's VERY much needed) and then I'm off to Camas, WA for a Bunco fundraiser for one of their Relay teams. Wish me luck - I've never played!

DON'T FORGET TO SET BACK YOUR CLOCKS 1 HR!

No comments:

Post a Comment