Sunday, November 16, 2008

Relay University

WOW...another great day at Relay University. The conference was held at Red Lion - Jantzen Beach this year. There were wonderful speakers and training sessions with tons of information. And, of course, many (many) wonderful Relayers!!

I wish I would have been feeling better - I woke up with a horrible headache and my body hurt from the night before. I didn't get much sleep, and I know the smoky lounge didn't help. A long, hot shower wasn't the 'cure all' this time. I tried to retain all of the information that I could tho.

Hillsboro (which we all know is awesome!) was given 4 awards this year. We were awarded Pacesetter Event for the 2nd year in a row, 1st Place for Online Fundraising, 2nd Place for Survivors in attendance and 3rd Place for Top Fundraising Event. These were for our Relay Region - Portland Metro & Clark County WA. We work very hard as a committee all year long, and were very excited about our achievements. Don't forget to visit our website - www.relayforlife.org/hillsboroor.

a colon polyp poster that I brought home

HOPE –verb
1. to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.
2.to believe, desire, or trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment