Friday, November 7, 2008

One-Minute Writer

One of the blogs that I like to follow is One-Minute Writer. I can spend at least one minute a day writing something in my journal - and get some great topics to write about here. Sometimes one minute is far too short...other times I just need to write a quick sentence and I'm happy.

The 'writing prompt' on Monday was: Coin - Coin a word to describe your present life. I thought this was interesting, but it took me forever to coin a word for my life. I mean, there are many words, but I wanted a cool one! As my minute was counting down, I finally came up with: Eco-Happyfast (Yah...not as cool as I was thinking.) "Eco" - trying to be eco friendly in my life for my daughter's future, "Happy" - damn I'm happy! and "Fast" - time is flying by really fast and I'm trying to keep up with it. (Okay...it sounds cool now!)

What would your word be??

1 comment:

  1. My word(s) would be....
    Blissful-Grower

    Happily and contently growing myself through my dreams and goals.

    Love ya!
    T

    ReplyDelete