Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I know

  1. Taye Diggs is a gorgeous
  2. Organic fruits & veggies taste better
  3. New/sharp knives cut tomatoes really well - and fingers too
  4. I want to be Chef Emeril Lagasse for a day
  5. It's much easier to put yourself down than it is to compliment yourself
  6. Santa Paws is at the Oregon Humane Society this Sunday (Nov. 9)
  7. I'm very ready for pumpkin pie and turkey (and more pumpkin pie)
  8. Some of our neighbors already have their Christmas lights up and it's too early
  9. The mushrooms growing in my backyard are not edible
  10. Sometimes it's hard to come up with 10 different 'things I know' : )

We are going up to the lake tomorrow after we pick up Makena from school. I've already told her to be prepared to get wet on the way over to the island! We have several movies ready to watch over the weekend, and we'll enjoy them while laying under our new electric blankets.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you are 100% correct on #1...that guys HOT!

    ReplyDelete