Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"My 25"

25 things that I am grateful for:
  1. My beautiful and healthy daughter
  2. My wonderful and supportive boyfriend
  3. My family
  4. My friends
  5. Knowing my best friend for over 20 years
  6. I have a house to call 'Home'
  7. I have heat and electricity in my house
  8. I can afford to buy food
  9. I can usually afford to buy organic/local foods
  10. I still have grandparents that I can enjoy spending time with
  11. My health
  12. My beautiful god-daughters
  13. Our little 'shed' on Walden Island
  14. My truck
  15. I can now afford to put gas in my truck and drive it
  16. My foot is better
  17. Relay
  18. Jamie has a job that allows me to work from home
  19. Because of that job, I can volunteer for other things
  20. Good beer
  21. An open mind
  22. My pets
  23. Email/internet
  24. I will be spending Thanksgiving with family
  25. The enjoyment I get from blogging

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS idea! Gonna have to steal with pride in the next day or so... ;-)

    ReplyDelete